Our Fiorella offers lots of cozy comfort. Fiorella is cut "A lined" and is ideal for layering. The detachable hood makes this coat quite versatile for longer wear from late fall to early spring. Made of 50% cashmere and wool and has a gorgeous high quality lining. The hood is removable and is trimmed with genuine fox. It features a high rounded collar that is ideal for keeping the chill out on cold winter days.
- Photo: Plum
- Crafted in our high quality 50%Cashmere 30% Virgin Wool 15% Angora 5% Nylon
- Fit: Generous
- Genuine fox trimmed detachable hood
- Fully satin lined and flannel backed for extra warmth
- Chamois lined to block the wind
- Extra buttons included
- Fabrics Imported From Italy
- Made in Toronto
- Custom made available
Wool and fur are completely natural, biodegradable and sustainable and are an eco-friendly alternative to synthetic fabrics. Wear natural fibres not fossil fuel.